Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I almost missed the blooming season but

This flower is yet another great spring ephemeral. I almost missed it in bloom, but I hope you can guess the flower of the week.  If you look closely at the leaf, it will give you a hint as to the name of the plant!  Tomorrow all will be revealed!













Yesterday, we had a successful Rain Garden workshop.  Here is the "just" installed picture.  I will be adding more as the planting progresses.  I hope that everyone that attended the workshop learned from the experience.  A special thanks to Claudia West from North Creek Nurseries for being my co-presenter at the workshop and providing the plants, The Willowdale Town Center for allowing us to install the rain garden, and the Chester County Conservation District for the use of their meeting room for the morning session of the workshop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts